Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thanks

Hi Witches and Wizards!

Officially like to thank all who have express their concern for me recently... with all the sickening "are you okie?", "are you sick?" blah blah blah. I know you all care...but just funny keep repeating myself till I could so throw punches at the next person who ask me this question. I am fine... I think.

Been distancing myself quite a bit from the main group of the class as I am indeed facing some crises on my end. And I know there is no Disturbance Handler (Mintzberg Roles???) person available in the class. But I did talk with a few ppl around la. I believe they know I am alright... I think so. Kinda of la. (Who am I kidding?)

Anyway, ya, with the exams around the corner and work piling up with the upcoming CommunicAsia, life kinda hectic... realli. To top it all off, family's kinda tough on me lately. Plus with a rough ending with my boyfriend (fortunately and unfortunately), and my heart's flying all over the place (some ppl know what I am talking about), I am realli trying my best to handle everything.

So really hope everyone will pardon me for a while. But realli I am ok, so dun be afraid to talk to me. I will not bite. Just please no more "are u okie?", "get well soon" remarks k? I am still okie for class activities. And yes, I will be there for the class drinks after exam. hmmm..sorrie YC, but I am kinda at work for the chalet Sunday. Send my best wishes to ya bf....lucky you. Suddenly I wish I have one to lean on for now. Haha!

p.s. Anybody got good guys for intro? Or themselves to throw at me? Am kinda single again. Haha! Looking for funny people. People who think they're funny. Funny animals acting like people pretending they're funny. But mostly adorable animals like squirrels, hamsters and rabbits, nothing ferocious trying to be funny.... no large teeth.

Okie, for those who wishes to see the hamper to be presented to the staff at Amara Sanctuary...a sneak preview. Decided to combine them as 2 hampers looks veri small. Got 1 red wine, 1 white wine, chocolates, biscuits, tea and honey for the tea. So not bad. Plus the container is a suede basket...quite good for presentation. So this is wat the $85 is for. The rest all to transport.



Photobucket

Alright, need to go back to the books. A lot to catch up. Need anything, talk or outing, juz give me a ring. I will be around. No worries!
p.s. 姐姐, u ask, then I tell... hahaha!)

Keep smiling!
Matt Evans xxx

No comments: