Tuesday, October 7, 2008

An unfortunate issue that needs to be raised

Dear Class,
I, Melissa Liaw, will like to state clearly, my thoughts on this disgusting issue.

The REAL MEL :
To the whole class-
Irregardless of whether you have read the very insensitive, selfish tag posted by the FAKE mel, I want to state VERY CLEARLY, in black and white here, that I DID NOT write those things about Greg & Wen. I have FAR better things to do with my life and time, than to WASTE my time, writing such things, about our very own classmates; moreover classmates that we'd be spending two years of our lives with. I think anyone would be wise enough to realise this by now.

Those who know me well would KNOW that I am NOT so insensitive and so stupid as to put something like that up. Not to mention, IMMATURE.
Of course, you may choose to believe what you want, but my conscience is clear. and I ALWAYS write with as much proper sentence structure and grammar as possible. Ii also pride myself for a definite level of Standard English, written or spoken

So to the FAKE mel, I should say u really have A LOT of time on your hands, and obviously am a very sad case to do something like this, no??? You're really wasting your brain juices thinking up something like this. Really, it is immature, childish, stupid, and very low of you to do such a thing. Why not use those brain juices to do some constructive reading, or spend your time having a drink?

All that aside, did u EVER think of GREG AND WEN for a minute? I'm not the ONLY ONE you're implicating here, unless your intention is to further upset the couple as well? You ought to check in on your own conscience and character then.
For goodness sake, go to school for studying. This is so secondary school stuff.

To the rest, apologies to have taken up space on the blog to write about such a thing, our class blog is meant for class cohesiveness and bonding, and not meant for things like these, be it posts or tags. This, I thought, Mych has already very explicitly stated from the beginning. I'm sure no one needs anyone to re-state such (only basic) etiquette, no??

FAKE mel, the parties u have affected, have been affected, but yet, quite unaffected as well. So we hope you'd grow up a bit and stop such childish behaviour; if not for yourself, at least for the better of the people who have to associate with you everyday. I'm sure you can get or attain much better 'thrills' outside than here on a virtual site.

Mych, thank you for your observance.

Thanks all for your attention.


Melissa Liaw
6 October 2008

No comments: