Monday, October 6, 2008

Welcome Back!

Is this the first time I am blogging here? Hmmm... guess so.

Anyway, welcome back to u all! Guess 2 weeks holiday not realli enough for most of us huh? Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!! We made it thru semester 1. Now heading into a new era, a new generation called.... ~drumroll~ SEMESTER 2. Chey!!! Hahaha!

Yah, but this will not be a realli easy semester to go through. Subjects are definitely much tougher. But with the bunch of us, everything should be chicken feet right? We will jst wink thru it. Haha!

Anyway, mainly blogging tonight is to show... MY INTERNET IS BACK!!! Haha! and my email has finally revamped to a new address. mattevans@singnet.com.sg. Haha!

Okie, just joking. Need to think about few issues...
1. Project grouping...ARGGHGHHHH!!!! But I do not want any stray birds flying around k? I am still currently your class rep for this week. So somehow, someway I will need to get your grouping in before the new class rep comes about with Mr Lam's return.

2. Class rep.... that will be fun. Hehe! Hey... my torch is shining bright. So who wants to hold it? Hehe! JJ got me to place this on the blog on the way home today. Open voting... No restrictions. Wahaha!! So exciting!!!

3. Manuals... Please prepare $29.80 for the remaining manuals tml. Dun have that much hard cash to foot the bill though. :)

4. Textbooks... hey!! Anyone got lobang for old textbooks??? After long thinkin, I have decided to part with my books. Just taking out too much space and collecting dust. Haha! So, yep! Let me know.

5. Class outing... WHAT'S THE CRAIC??? We have been through hotel visit for sem 1, part 1. BBQ for sem 1, part 2. So what's it gonna be for sem 2, part 1?? Bungee jumping? Camping? Ghost house visit? Start thinkin of something though. Realli looking forward to it. Hmmm...

Okie, so much nonsense. Think I shall wind up here. So that the creative juices can flow. For now, welcome back and realli glad to see all of you.

p.s. Thanks so much for all the support you all have given me. Though I dun always show it, but seriously, I appreciate all the small help and thanks you have given me. I have notice it...really. And I am sorry if I dun acknowledge it. But these are the small things I will always remember. Trust me! You all are my dig!

Slan abhaile!
Matt Evans xxx

No comments: